Terms and conditions of online ticket booking and sales
in the Stanisław Moniuszko Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic—European Art Centre in Białystok
1. It is possible to purchase e-tickets via the Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic website. The online sales operator is Bilety24 owned by DialCom24 Sp. z o.o.
2. Tickets purchased online are e-mailed to you in the form of PDF files. You may print them at home, but we also accept e-tickets presented on mobile devices.
3. E-tickets may be purchased until an hour before the start of a concert/performance or until all seats are sold.
4. The price for the selected seat is based on the Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic’s price list for the given event, with an added Bilety24 commission fee of 5% of the ticket price (calculated based on the gross amount).
5. E-tickets are booked for 20 minutes, during which the Customer should complete the payment. The ticket becomes available once the transaction is verified as correct by Przelewy24. An e-mail ticket purchase confirmation with a link to download the ticket is sent within 20 minutes from the payment verification. If you do not receive the message in your main e-mail folder, the operator advices to check your spam folder and other folders, and if that does not help, to contact the Customer Service Centre at e-mail email@example.com or by phone 61 642 92 36 int. 1 (the lines are open seven days a week from 8 AM to midnight).
6. Up to 15 tickets may be purchased in one transaction. After exceeding this number, you have to make another purchase operation. The number of operations is unlimited.
7. The e-ticket purchased in the print@home option, downloaded from the system and printed on one’s own printer is to be presented to the usher upon entry to the event venue. The ticket enables one-off entry to the number of persons specified on the ticket.
8. E-tickets may not be exchanged for standard tickets at the box office.
9. When buying a ticket online, it is possible to complete the purchase using payment cards and other online payment methods enabled by the operator.
10. The online payment operator is Przelewy24, which ensures instant payment for the purchased ticket.
11. It is possible to issue a VAT invoice for e-tickets upon a clear request of individual Clients, who have to select the appropriate option during the purchase process. The invoice will be an electronic one, e-mailed to the Client’s address provided during the purchase, and issued based on the terms and within the deadlines set out in the VAT Act. Invoices may also be issued by DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. based on a payment confirmation and tickets printed from the Bilety24 system. Relevant requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. E-tickets are not refundable or exchangeable unless the event is cancelled. In case of cancellation, returns are made by DialCom24 Sp. z o.o.