First Violins tutti position
Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic—European Art Centre in Białystok announces auditions for the First Violins tutti musician for the Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra.
Auditions time: 24.10.2018, 2 PM
(Concert Hall, ul. Podleśna 2, Białystok)
1. J.S. Bach—Sonatas and Partitas for Solo Violin: two different parts
2. one part and cadence from W.A. Mozart’s chosen concerto: G major KV 216, D major KV 218, A major KV 219
3. one part from chosen concerto of J. Brahms, P. Tchaikovsky, M. Karłowicz or J. Sibelius
4. Orchestral parts:
W.A. Mozart—Symphony in E-flat major KV 543, part IV, tacts 1–78
L. von Beethoven—“Eroica” Symphony no. 3 in E-flat major, op. 55, part III, up to the Trio
J. Brahms—Symphony no. 4 in E minor, op. 98, part III, tacts 1–63
R. Strauss—“Don Juan” op. 20, up to the letter D
R. Schumann—Symphony no. 2 in C major, op. 61, part II Scherzo, first page
Candidates with adequate experience should submit their curriculum vitae, including their name(s) and surname(s), date of birth, address, education, work experience, and, if needed, recommendations, before the 12.10.2018 deadline by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), traditional mail or in person (OiFP, ul. Odeska 1, room 303). We will consider all applications that will be complete with the information mentioned above.
If needed, we do provide with the accompanist, with whom candidates can practice the day of the auditions (from 10 AM). Candidate might also audition with their own accompanist.
The auditions will be recorded.
Please do not forget to add the clause mentioned below:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie aplikacyjnej przez Operę i Filharmonię Podlaską – Europejskie Centrum Sztuki w Białymstoku 15-406 Białystok ul. Odeska 1, w celu przeprowadzenia postępowania rekrutacyjnego, w którym uczestniczę oraz wyrażam zgodę na rejestrację obrazu i dźwięku mojej prezentacji przez ww. podmiot podczas przesłuchań.
The applications without this clause cannot and will not be processed by us.
Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic—European Art Centre in Białystok:
• will respond to chosen applications,
• requires documents in foreign language to have Polish translation added,
• does not return any materials sent.
SCORES TO DOWNLOAD:
01 Mozart Symfonia Es IV część Vni I
02 Beethoven III Symfonia III część Vni I
03 Brahms IV Symfonia część III Vni I
04 Strauss Don Juan Początek Vni I
05 Schumann II Symfonia II część Vni I
In line with our legal obligation under Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR), the Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic—European Art Centre in Białystok, further referred to as OiFP, hereby informs that:
1. The controller of the personal data processed during the recruiting process is Podlasie Opera and Philharmonic—European Art Centre in Białystok, Odeska 1, 15-406 Białystok (OiFP).
2. The controller has designated a data protection officer, Personal Data Protection Supervisor (IOD), who can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com.
3. The personal data (and contact data, if provided) will be processed for the purpose of executing current recruitment process by OiFP.
4. The basis of the personal data processing is the Article 221 par. 1 of the Labour Code in regard to data mentioned in it, or otherwise the consent to the processing of the data given by the data subjects. In other respects, the basis is the legitimate interest of the controller as to examine the abilities of the candidate and to evaluate whether they are right for the position (GDPR Art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, f).
5. The personal data may also be received by providers of IT services collaborating with the OiFP based on strictly defined rules.
6. The personal data shall not be transferred to third countries or international organizations.
7. Provided personal data shall only be processed for the duration necessary to execute current recruitment process and shall be deleted in period not longer than 30 days since the conclusion of the process. In case of providing data outside of the recruitment process, the application will not be processed and shall be deleted immediately.
8. The personal data subject is given the right to request access to their personal data and has the right to rectify or erase of such data, to limit or object to the processing of such data, to transmit such data to another controller, as well as the right to withdraw said consent at any time, and the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on said consent before its withdrawal.
9. The personal data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO).
10. The providing of the personal data is voluntary, nonetheless necessary to participate in the recruitment process. Not providing the data mentioned in the Article 221 par. 1 of the Labour Code will effect in not being able to take part in the recruitment process, and otherwise may impede contacting the candidate or assessing their abilities for the position.
11. The personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making processes by the controller, including profiling in executing current recruitment process.